Minimum of $5000 (Provides Funding for Four Annual GiveBack Clinics)
Donor can name the GiveBack Clinic after Team or Person, and Selects Cause
SGN provides GiveBack Clinic Template which includes
· Education on Giving Fund Options
· Mission exploration and definition
· Non-profit evaluation education
· ·Event specifics: T-shirts, drink/snack, parking, travel for spokesperson, or sports equipment donation to program.
PLATFORM ONE: Donor shares passion with players and engages them in grant making
$4000* paid out over 4 years to local mission aligned charity
· $1000 granted to non-profit organization aligned with donor mission with most votes
· Commitment to granting $1000 to non-profit in school/family/legacy name each year for 4 years with help of sport team. (Can fund more as desired or close fund at end of four years.)
One time recommended donation of $1000 to SGN to offset programming costs:
Donor, Sport, Location and Spokesperson are identified. Donor may also serve as spokesperson if he/she is athlete
High-performing, high-character Athlete has opportunity to share how he/she gives back and how it helps and why it is important.
Clinic is arranged with team/coaches, spokesperson. Possible charities list provided by donor – spokesperson delivers information and then accumulates responses. SGN requests check to go to “winning” organization. Donor can attend check ceremony if desired to be directly involved.
Service-learning opportunity is created where young athletes are taught the importance of giving back to their communities and it helps keep them grounded and fulfilled. Philanthropic education is taught by sports role models who now have a platform to ignite the passion in others.
Children are educated about different program areas and organizations available to them and to their peers. SGN meets them where they are in their busy lives and allows them to feel the sense of fulfillment in being able to help others.
Email email@example.com to get in the game!!
*values of DAFs fluctuate
Copyright © 2018 Sow Good Now - All Rights Reserved.
Thank You for the Good You Do!